Wood paint in the modern office decoration design process is also more widely used, especially some high-end office decoration is widely used, today Shanghai office decoration company to introduce the wood paint related knowledge.
It can be divided into wood paint, polyurethane paint and so on. According to gloss can be divided into high gloss, semi matte, matte. It can be divided into furniture, paint and so on. Natural wood lacquer is commonly known as lacquer, and also known as "national lacquer". The sap collected from the lacquer tree is called raw lacquer or raw lacquer, and it is called raw lacquer to filter out impurities with white cloth.
First, the characteristics of wood lacquer.
But it is easy to dry.
2. Nitro paint, namely wax gram, is characterized by fast drying, hard film, wear resistance and clear wood grain, but poor film fullness.
3. The alcohol ester paint has the advantages of convenient construction, firm adhesion and full brightness.
4. The advantages of unsaturated polyester paint are good fullness, fast drying speed, suitable for industrial production line.
5. Polyamine ester paint has excellent hardness, toughness and wear resistance, and strong decoration, but it contains TDI. Nano wood paint is made of high-tech nano materials and curing agent, with good leveling performance, excellent construction and environmental protection. High solid content, high effective film-forming material, nano wood paint.
6. Large painting area. 3) Nano wood primer has good filling property and strong covering power of white primer; white top coat has full film, fine texture, strong resistance to yellowing, which has been tested; varnish has high transparency and transparent film; 4) in particular, nano wood based paint can degrade decoration pollution, decompose benzene, aldehyde, VOC and other harmful organic matters, purify the air, and continuously release negative air ions, which has health care function for human body Unique performance. 5) Baoshilong nano furniture paint has carried out targeted technical research on the special requirements of furniture industry for paint products, which not only maintains the original special functions of nano paint, but also greatly improves the anti mildew, anti yellowing and anti scratch properties of paint film. It has been used in many landmark buildings and five-star hotels in China.
Second, the construction process of wood paint.
1. Varnish construction technology: cleaning wood surface → polishing with sandpaper → polishing with sandpaper → polishing with sandpaper → polishing with sandpaper → fully scraping putty for the first time and polishing with sandpaper → fully scraping putty for the second time and polishing with fine sandpaper → painting oil color → brushing varnish for the first time → matching colors, repairing putty, polishing with fine sandpaper → brushing second coat of varnish, polishing with fine sandpaper → brushing varnish for the third time, polishing with water sandpaper, Wax, polish.
2. Mixed color paint construction technology: first, clean the dust on the surface of the base course, Repair the base course → flatten with sandpaper → paint flake at knots → primer and putty → apply dry oil → apply putty for the first time → Polish → brush the bottom office decoration paint → dry and hard the bottom office decoration coating → brush the surface layer → repair the putty again → polish and wipe the third coat of top coat and brush the second time of office decoration paint → Polish → the third time finish coat → polish and wax.
3. Key points of wood paint purchase
1. When choosing wood paint, it is necessary to pay attention to whether it is the product of regular manufacturer, and the quality assurance certificate should be provided. The batch number and date of production should be clearly seen, and the qualified products can be purchased
2. Solvent based wood coatings have 3C compulsory regulations in China, so it is necessary to pay attention to whether there is 3C mark on the product package when purchasing in the market.
3. When purchasing wood paint, you need to ask the market for the sampling test report of the same product within one year. The contents of the test report are different according to the requirements of different wood coatings, specifically as follows: the application performance of polyurethane paint meets the technical requirements of hgt2454-2006 solvent based polyurethane wood coatings; the environmental protection performance meets the technical requirements of GB 18581-2001 "indoor decoration materials: limit of harmful substances in solvent based wood coatings"; water borne wood coatings meet the requirements of hgt3828-2006 Technical indicators.
4. When choosing polyurethane wood paint, we should pay attention to the selection of wood paint thinner. The packaging of polyurethane wood coatings usually purchased in supermarkets contains main agent + curing agent + diluent. Strictly speaking, all kinds of wood lacquer have corresponding diluents, which cannot be used in common. However, considering the price, source, construction safety and environmental pollution of some solvents, some commonly used solvents can be mixed to replace different diluents.
5. When purchasing water-based wood paint, you should go to the regular home decoration supermarket or exclusive shop. According to the classification of water-based wood coatings, consumers can choose according to their own economic ability. If the price is low, only the first type of water-based paint can be selected; if the decoration is above medium grade and exquisite, it is better to use the second or third type of water-based paint.
6. When consumers distinguish different types of water-based wood coatings, it is best to use nose sniffing method to help judge: acrylic acid has a little acid taste, while polyurethane has a light oil smell.