Except for the cleaning of the furniture, it's necessary to clean the desk after finishing the decoration. The following Shanghai office decoration company to see the office stainless steel furniture cleaning methods.
1. Keep dry and keep away from moisture. Dry surface can make stainless steel furniture bright and clean as new. Although stainless steel is not rusty in principle, it is afraid of moisture. Moisture can make stainless steel lose luster, affect its beauty, and even make metal rust, chromium plating produces film peeling, etc. Therefore, stainless steel furniture should be placed in a dry place, and away from salt and vinegar, in order to avoid moisture, corrosion on furniture.
2. Rust can not be rubbed by hard objects. Some stainless steel furniture because the purity is not enough, also can produce some rust, out of these rust, do not use sandpaper or steel ball to wipe, that will damage the surface of stainless steel. If the rust is not big, you can use toothpaste or dip some oil on the rust and spot rust. After a while, wipe with cloth to eliminate the rust.
3. Avoid acid and alkali for stainless steel. Stainless steel furniture most avoid acid and alkali, the corrosiveness of acid and alkali is the "number one killer" of metal furniture. Therefore, it is not appropriate to scrub stainless steel with vinegar. If the metal furniture is accidentally stained with acid (such as sulfuric acid, vinegar), alkali (such as methyl alkali, soapy water, soda water), do not use bleach or 84 disinfectant when cleaning stainless steel furniture. These water contains high chlorine content and has strong corrosivity to stainless steel. If it can't be sprinkled on it, clean the dirty place with clean water immediately, and then wipe it with dry cotton cloth or paper towel.
4. Dry wipe with paper towel or soft cloth. The biggest characteristic of stainless steel is glossiness. Therefore, the primary maintenance of stainless steel is to dry, no matter what water, even if the water is not wiped dry, the surface of stainless steel also leaves traces of water stains. When there is not much oil, wipe it with ordinary paper towel; when the oil is heavy, clean it with neutral detergent with hot water, then rinse it with clean water, and then dry the water mark with paper towel. The stainless steel doesn't shine until it's dry.
5. Focus on frequent wiping and wiping. Especially in the kitchen, stainless steel kitchenware should be wiped frequently. After each meal, you should wipe the oil and water stains on the kitchen utensils and cooking utensils in time. Don't wait for the oil stains to accumulate more and more, and it will be difficult to deal with them.