Aluminum grille is one of the ceiling materials for office decoration produced in recent years. Aluminum grille has open vision, ventilation and ventilation. Its lines are bright and neat, with clear hierarchy, which reflects the simple and clear modern style. It is easy to install and dismantle. It has become the main product popular in the decoration market in recent years. Aluminum grille can be mainly divided into groove aluminum grid and plane aluminum grid. How about aluminum grid ceiling and how to construct it? The following Shanghai office decoration company to introduce.
First, how about the aluminum grid ceiling, and see its advantages.
1. More than ten varieties of products in four categories have flexible styles;
2. It is made of high grade pre roll coated aluminum alloy with rich colors and durability;
3. Different panels combined with a variety of installation systems, showing different shapes of plane, arc, radiation, high and low levels;
4. It is easy to combine with lighting, tuyere, air conditioning and spray equipment to facilitate the maintenance of upper equipment.
5. Adopting advanced rolling and stamping technology, the product has high precision and stable shape;
6. The panel can be perforated and sound-absorbing, with good sound absorption function;
2. Construction method of aluminum grid ceiling.
1. Construction setting out. According to the plan of grid ceiling, the vertical and horizontal layout lines of component materials, the contour lines of parts with complex modeling, and the ceiling elevation line are popped up; meanwhile, the ceiling lifting points are determined and marked.
2. Fastening treatment of ceiling. According to the design requirements, metal expansion bolts or shooting nails are used to fix the ceiling connection, or the steel suspender, galvanized iron wire and flat iron hanger are directly fixed.
3. Combination and assembly of single grid. Local grid assembly: as a rhythmic pattern component factor of grid ceiling, the partial grid assembly should be completed on the ground as much as possible if necessary, and then suspended according to the design requirements. In order to ensure the connection between components is firm, it should be nailed, glued, tenoned and reinforced with square wood or iron parts according to the relevant technical requirements of woodworking.
4. Hoisting of grille. Leveling and fixation: after the wooden grid is in place, before the top surface is connected and fastened, the through line shall be leveled according to the design elevation of the ceiling. The downward convex part shall be pulled up and tightened by the suspender, and the upper concave part shall be relaxed by the suspender to move downward, and then the grid part shall be reinforced. For the grid type ceiling with compact strip layout and large bidirectional span, the central part of the whole ceiling surface should also be slightly arched.
5. Installation points
(1) suspender installation: the reinforcement suspender is welded with the reserved reinforcement suspender.
(2) installation of keel: according to the elevation line of ceiling and the size relationship between the top surface of keel and the bottom surface of ceiling, draw the control line of keel top surface, and then use hanging parts to adjust the elevation and levelness of keel until it meets the requirements.
(3) installation of Grid: firstly, pull out the cross plane datum line with fine nylon line. When installing, start from a corner of the wall, hold up the sectional ceiling slightly higher than the elevation line, and temporarily fix the sectional ceiling. Level the ceiling according to the datum line. When the ceiling area is larger than 100m2, the ceiling surface should have a certain camber, and the arch amount is generally about 1 / 3000 of the span. First fix the leveled suspender into pieces, and then fix the pieces with connectors.
(4) overall adjustment. Pull out several parallel or vertical datum lines along the elevation line, adjust the ceiling according to the datum line, and check whether the camber of the ceiling surface is correct. Check the installation and layout, and correct the deformation caused by installation. Check whether the fixed parts of the connection parts are reliable, and reinforce some parts with concentrated stress.