Paint is one of the indispensable decoration materials in office decoration design. In recent years, with the continuous improvement of people's life and the growing voice of environmental protection, people's requirements for decorative paint are higher and higher. The variety of decorative paint has also developed from tung oil and Kai lacquer in the past to synthetic resin paint. To meet the needs of different consumers. The general varieties of decorative paint include phenolic paint, alkyd paint, nitro paint, polyurethane (PU polyester) paint, polyester paint, acrylic paint, etc. among them, polyurethane paint is one of the most widely used paint varieties in interior decoration. Its excellent film properties such as tough film, strong adhesion, wear resistance, water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, light retention and color retention are favored by people. But many people do not understand the paint, in terms of the purchase of paint can be said to have no idea, so for ordinary people, how to buy paint?
1. Check the product template. In the paint shop, there are relevant construction effect sample display for the main products. Before purchasing the products, you can check the effect of the sample carefully. The good paint products make the model paint film delicate, scratch resistance, high hardness, and will not appear the phenomenon of paint film falling off and paint film cracking. If the paint film effect is not good, it shows that the product belongs to unqualified product, even inferior product.
2. Test the product effect. When you buy paint products, you can test the samples yourself. For example, whether there is pungent smell when the paint is just opened, how about the smoothness and covering force after brushing, whether there are bubbles or particles protruding after the paint film is dried, and whether there will be yellowing phenomenon in a short time, etc.
3. Look for environmental protection signs. Good quality paint and paint barrel will have obvious Chinese environmental protection product certification mark, which indicates that the product meets the national environmental protection standards and reaches the minimum index for decoration. In addition, large brand paint products not only meet national standards, but also meet international standards, such as ISO9001 environmental protection testing and certification.
4. Look at the package appearance and identification. From the appearance of the products, water-based wood coatings are generally marked with the words of water-based or water-soluble in English, and the words that can be diluted with water will be indicated in the instructions of the products. The fake water-based wood paint can not be diluted with water due to the addition of solvent components.
5. Look at the service. Paint is only a semi-finished product. In order to obtain the ideal decoration effect, in addition to high-quality product quality, but also good construction technology, which requires manufacturers or businesses to provide perfect services, including purchase guidance, cost accounting, technical consultation, construction guidance, rapid solution of construction problems, etc.