The company's office decoration design paint purchase a few points for attention, but there are still some people will purchase problems, fall into the paint purchase misunderstanding. today Shanghai office decoration The company to introduce to you the office decoration design, what are the misunderstanding of paint purchase.
1. Pay more attention to the package and ignore the internal. Consumers always look at the package of latex paint, which is very necessary. However, it should be noted that the good-looking coating does not necessarily have good internal quality. In order to attract customers, some manufacturers make great efforts in the packaging of products, deliberately exaggerating the performance and efficiency of products. Therefore, it is suggested that consumers should pay attention to other aspects besides the product packaging, such as the detailed inspection report of the product.
2. The color card is completely consistent with the wall color. Many consumers think that the color of the paint on the color card is completely consistent with the color on the wall, which is a misunderstanding. Because of the light reflection and other reasons, after the four walls of the room are painted, the wall color will look darker than the color card. The color that consumers see on the color card is usually different from the actual color after the paint is applied to the wall. Therefore, it is suggested that when consumers choose colors in the color card, it is better to choose the color number that they like slightly lighter. If they like dark wall, they can adjust the color with the color card selected.
3. Do not estimate the amount of paint used in advance. Many consumers did not estimate the amount of paint used in advance, afraid to buy less paint, and the more the better. This may cause waste of materials, increase the cost of home decoration, at the same time, the accumulation of excessive paint on the construction safety also has a certain impact. Therefore, it is suggested that consumers should look at the area of the construction area before construction, so as to estimate the amount of materials to be purchased. The simple way to estimate the amount of paint to be used is: the amount of paint required for one coat (L) = (wall area x 2.5) / the area that can be painted per liter of paint.
4. No smell means environmental protection. Many people judge the safety of wall paint by smell, and think that the wall paint with low odor or no smell is environmental protection. This is a big mistake. Because odorless coatings can be achieved by adding flavor or using low odor materials, the odorless coatings are not all environmentally friendly and non-toxic. The most professional way to judge the environmental protection of wall paint is to see whether its environmental protection index meets the standard. There are three key environmental indicators of wall paint: VOC, free formaldehyde and heavy metal.
5. Pay more attention to price than quality. Many people in the purchase of wall paint, it is easy to go into heavy price and ignore the quality of the misunderstanding. Some think that the higher the price of the coating, the better, so choose the most expensive to buy, but the experimental results show that this is not the case. In order to save money, the lower the price, the better. This saves a lot of money, but the quality of the wall and the indoor environment will be worried. Therefore, it is suggested that we should pay attention to the quality of wall finish paint while considering the price as much as possible, and generally choose a big brand with reputation.