How to divide the space area in office decoration? In our country, for many years, no matter decoration companies, schools, offices and other office places have adopted the method of full partition, that is to arrange rooms according to the setting of institutions. This method has some advantages, such as focusing attention, no interference, and the office design method is relatively simple. But its disadvantage is the lack of flexibility of modern office display cabinet production. In view of this, many banks, decoration companies began to rise a shared space office design method, and according to the function, organization and other characteristics of the division, this is an advanced office form, it can adapt to the needs of modern display cabinet production, suitable for improving the productivity of decoration companies.
Now there is a new kind of office design -- the combination of individual and collective. This way pays attention to the personal environment while taking into account the collective space. As an office decoration company's characteristic analysis, it is not difficult to find this kind of exchange layout office, it is a kind of collectivism organization form. It not only avoids the defect that the collective office is easy to distract people's attention, but also solves the necessary flexibility in the production of modern office display cabinets
The office decoration company summed up the advantages of small collective space in the shared space, and concluded the following advantages:
(1) the awareness of each member participating in the planning has been improved, which is conducive to the improvement of the efficiency of the display cabinet production;
(2) to ensure that each member of the largest display cabinet production work freedom;
(3) a large number of different opinions and suggestions were collected;
(4) have the ability to solve problems;
(5) members can be changed at any time;
This kind of office design, in order to achieve the goal of taking into account the collective and individual space and small collective space, it adopts three different heights of wall panels. This multi-element combination pushes the modern office setting and conditions into a new environment. It is the trend of modern office design to adopt the overall shared space of office and the office design method of considering the combination of personal space and small collective
(1) rationality of office design orientation. The orientation of office design refers to the flow direction of people in its space. This kind of guidance should pursue "Shun", but not disorderly. The so-called "Shun" means that the direction of guidance is clear and the space for the flow of people is sufficient. Of course, it also involves the reasonable layout. Therefore, the flow direction of people in each seat should be simulated in the office design, so that it can find regularity in the change.
(2) divide the space according to the functional characteristics and requirements. Each office should have its own features in the design. For example, the financial room should have the characteristics of anti-theft; the meeting room should be free from interference; the manager's office should be confidential; and the meeting room should be convenient for conversation and rest. We should divide space according to its characteristics. Therefore, we can plan the meeting room close to the finance manager's office room in the central office. And so on. These are the things we should pay attention to in the layout plan.